Tools and Materials
- Some of the Aloe Vera leaf which is old
- Knife peeled (kitchen knife)
- Oranges (or grape, or other sour fruit)
- Bowl with an airtight lid
How to Make:
* Cut a few leaves of aloe Vera which are old enough straight from the plant.
* Peel the prickly aloe Vera leaves are peeled with a knife, then wash the leaves of aloe Vera with boiled water.
* Cut aloe Vera leaf into two. Rake the core aloe Vera with a spoon. (Note: If you are not comfortable with this way, you can peel the skin and cut into small pieces.
* Enter aloe Vera core into a blender; add the juice of citrus fruits to taste. Blend these ingredients for 2 minutes. (Note: Aloe Vera core does not last long without the skin because it will be oxidized by air. Orange juice is useful for stabilizing aloe Vera core to be durable and to give flavor.
* Pour your homemade aloe Vera juice into a bowl with an airtight lid. Let stand in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
* Aloe Vera juice you are ready to eat. This juice lasts for a week, but to get the maximum health benefits, should be spent in 3 days.
How to consume aloe Vera juice: pour two tablespoons of aloe Vera juice in a glass made your boiled water and stir. This juice can still be added to fruit juice if you like.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe Vera)
Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera has been known as a material body treatments ranging from soaps, shampoos, creams and so forth. Aloe Vera it also has nutrients that are beneficial to health. Aloe Vera can be consumed directly as food, but is generally in the form of drinking aloe Vera juice.
Some of the benefits of drinking aloe Vera juice include:
1. Remove toxins (detox). Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients that the body needs so it can help get rid of toxins in our body.
2. Helps digestion. Aloe Vera has the natural ability to eliminate toxins that launched the gut works (launched BAB) and increase protein absorption.
3. Boost immunity. Aloe Vera is rich in antioxidants that help the immune system fight free radicals in the body which is the source of various diseases.
4. Preventing and reducing inflammation. Aloe Vera also helps the mobility of joints and muscles.
5. Improve collagen and elastin in the skin. Aloe Vera helps rejuvenate skin cells thereby delaying the effects of aging and help cure various mild irritation of the skin.
6. Helps maintain weight. Aloe Vera helps cleanse the digestive system of a food that can harm the body, thereby increasing fitness.
7. Provide daily supply of vitamins. Aloe Vera contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, Folic Acid and Niacin. The human body cannot store vitamins that the body needs to get a regular supply of vitamins through food.
8. Provide daily supply of minerals. Aloe Vera contains many minerals that the body such as calcium, sodium, irons, potassium, manganese, magnesium, chromium, copper and zinc.
9. To supply amino acids. The human body requires 20 amino acids (8 of which are essential amino acids). Aloe Vera contains 19 kinds of amino acids (7 of which are essential amino acids).
10. Healthy teeth. Aloe Vera is very helpful healthy mouth and gums. Aloe Vera contains anti-bacterial and anti-microbial natural. Aloe Vera is also used as a medicine as efficacious cure gingivitis and mouth.
Other benefits of Aloe Vera Juice and honey bees to overcome various diseases, such as:
* Heat in
* Stomach Pain
* Difficult urination
* Respiratory tract infections
* Diabetes mellitus
* Black spots, wrinkles on the face
* High cholesterol
* Constipation children
* Inflammation of the vagina, sore throat, sore eyes, sore stomach
* Asthma, whooping cough